Unisex Azure Blue Alpaca Blend Ribbed Cable Hand Knit Cap, "River Currents"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This hand knit cap is a rich, azure blue that has unisex appeal. The cap is made with yarn that is a blend of durable acrylic and sumptuously soft alpaca. Peruvian artisan Maria Esperanza Jauregui hand knits this cap with a vertical mini cable rib pattern and a ribbed foldover brim.
- 0.10 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- 40 cm Interior Circumference x 20 cm W x 22 cm H
- 15.75" Inner Circ. x 7.75" W x 8.75" H
- 90% acrylic, 10% alpaca
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Textile softness: Soft--this item has been made with fibers that are soft to the touch
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Maria Esperanza Jauregui has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1950 and the most recent for $900.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.