Sustainably Harvested Teakwood Serving Utensils (Set of 3), "Gourmet"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Giorgiana and Miloika Penon design this set of three serving utensils made from certified sustainably harvested teakwood. The set comes with a fork, spoon, and spatula that show off the lovely grain of the wood. The utensils are polished with beeswax to give them luster, and the Costa Rican artisans recommend occasionally polishing them with any edible oil to maintain a soft sheen.
- 84 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Spatula: 23.5 cm L x 6.5 cm W x 1 cm D
- Spatula: 9.25" L x 2.6" W x 0.4" D
- Fork: 23.5 cm L x 5.5 cm W x 1 cm D
- Fork: 9.25" L x 2.2" W x 0.4" D
- Spoon: 23.5 cm L x 5.5 cm W x 1 cm D
- Spoon: 9.25" L x 2.2" W x 0.4" D