Red and Blue Embroidered Daisy Cotton Blend Shoulder Bag, "Grand Gerbera"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This lightweight, antique white cotton blend shoulder bag is embroidered with a large gerbera-style daisy in ruby red, lapis blue, and peridot green. Handcrafted by Artisans of Villa de la Encarnacion, it features a roomy, single compartment lined in matching off-white cotton and closed with an blue tie that ends in two large tassels. Even the strap is embellished, with a lovely row of blanket stitch embroidery in red running along each seam.
- 0.26 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Bag: 33.7 cm H x 35 cm W x 21 cm D
- Bag: 13.25" H x 13.75" W x 8.25" D
- Strap: 118 cm L x 5.9 cm W
- Strap: 46" L x 2.3" W
- Drop length: 68.2 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 27" from strap to bag
- 70% cotton, 30% nylon fabric base, cotton embroidery; cotton lining
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash only
- Dry in the shade
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Do not wring
- Features a drawstring closure
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.