Pompom Pattern Alpaca Blend Hat from Peru, "Chili Pompoms"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Designed by Peru's Barbara Villegas, this lovely chili red hat is crocheted by hand from a soft alpaca wool blend, decorated with lovely pompoms. This fiery accessory makes the perfect companion during the cold weather months.
- 50 grams
- 0.1 lbs
- 46 cm Interior Circumference x 23 cm W x 21 cm H
- 18" Inner Circ. x 9" W x 8.25" H
- 90% acrylic, 10% alpaca
- Do not bleach
- Use a warm iron
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.