Orange Alpaca Pullover Sweater for Men, "Chakana Wanderer"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The gray arm bands of this orange sweater for men feature a stylized version of the Andean cross, known as a chakana. Detailed in beige, the chakana represents the link between this world and the world above. Fernando Cano includes in his design a gray border around the neck resembling an opening. The pullover is knit of alpaca, a warm, lightweight and soft fleece worn in the Andes since the days of the Inca Empire.
- 0.80 kgs
- 1.8 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 68.6 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 111.8 cm Bust/chest x 86.4 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 27" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 44" Bust/chest x 34" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 96.5 cm Bust/chest x 81.3 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 38" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.