Men's Red and Grey Striped Alpaca Blend Hat from Peru, "Winter's Embrace in Red"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Slim stripes and a ribbed border in apple red contrast with a neutral oyster tone in this hand-crocheted hat. Deftly crafted by Peruvian artisan Maria Esperanza Jauregui, the comfortable and warm hat is made from an alpaca blend. The classic design will complement many a winter outfit.
- 0.11 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- 46 cm Interior Circumference x 26 cm W x 24 cm H
- 18" Inner Circ. x 10.25" W x 9.5" H
- 50% alpaca, 45% acrylic, 5% wool
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Textile softness: Soft--this item has been made with fibers that are soft to the touch
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Maria Esperanza Jauregui has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1950 and the most recent for $900.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.