Men's Patterned Grey and Brown 100% Alpaca Pullover Sweater, "Monument"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Artisan Ana Fernandez of Peru designs this men's long-sleeve pullover sweater made from luxuriously soft 100% alpaca wool. In shades of grey, brown, black, and steel blue, the sweater features a variety of geometric patterns inspired by traditional motifs.
About her designs, the artisan says, “For me, designing is a fusion of ideas. I blend fashion trends with my own favorite sources of inspiration, which are Victorian textiles and our Peruvian culture. I love designing apparel of alpaca wool and cotton because this really makes a contribution to society. It lets me give jobs to local people, especially women who want to get ahead and move to central Peru seeking a better future.”
- 0.45 kgs
- 1.0 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 68.58 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 111.76 cm Bust/chest x 87.63 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 27" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 44" Bust/chest x 34.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 66.04 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 106.68 cm Bust/chest x 85.09 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 26" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 42" Bust/chest x 33.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 101.6 cm Bust/chest x 82.55 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 40" Bust/chest x 32.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.
"Soft, warm and fashionable too!"
This sweater is so soft, fits perfectly, and looks equally great with blue jeans or a pair of khakis. The intricate design work is very detailed and clearly shows the time and skill required to create such a wearable work of art. The story of the artist is inspiring and hopefully she can continue to prosper in her work and help others for many years to come.
Was This Review Helpful?