Men's Knitted Andean Alpaca Polo Sweater with Navy Trim, "Pisac Casual"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
By Fernando Cano, this beautiful men's sweater goes from casual to dressy with ease. The navy blue polo collar, cuffs and hem complement complex geometric motifs, knitted of luxurious alpaca wool. Shades of blue, grey, brown, ivory, orange and gold combine with everything.
- 0.52 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 96.5 cm Bust/chest x 81.3 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 38" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca, cedar wood buttons
- Features a button closure
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.