Kantha Embroidered Silk Shoulder Bag Caribbean Blue India, "Alluring Maze"
Product ID: 275842
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Block-printed geometric motifs in Caribbean blue and gold create an alluring maze across this shoulder bag, made from 100% silk with black leather accents. India's Rajnandinee and Srabonti work together to create it, accenting the designs with embroidery in the kantha style, which is popular among Bengali women. The bag opens at the top with a zipper to reveal a black polyester lining with two open pockets and a single zipper pocket.
- 0.40 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Bag: 28 cm H x 43 cm W x 13 cm D
- Bag: 11" H x 17" W x 5" D
- Straps: 58 cm L x 2 cm W
- Straps: 22.75" L x 0.8" W
- Drop length: 24 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 9.5" from strap to bag
- 100% silk, leather accents. Polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry clean only
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Rajnandinee and Srabonti design beautiful handcrafted fashion accessories. They provide a steady income for the families of the people who work with them.
Rajnandinee and Srabonti has received a $500 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.