Handwoven Alpaca Scarf in Caramel and Black from Peru, "Stoic Stripes"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Stripes of smoke grey reveal poise at the ends of the caramel and black body of this wrap scarf from Peru. Learning their craft from their ancestors, the Ulloa Family hand weave this wonderful cold-weather accessory from soft alpaca wool, finished with fringes on each end.
- 90 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Scarf: 165 cm L x 25 cm W
- Scarf: 65" L x 9.75" W
- Fringes: 8 cm L
- Fringes: 3.1" L
- 100% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes