Handwoven Alpaca Blend Scarf in Crimson and Amber from Peru, "Fiery Beauty"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The members of Peru's Ulloa Family carry on the textile traditions of their ancestors, working together to create this beautiful scarf, diligently handwoven from an alpaca wool blend on an artisanal loom. Rich colors of crimson and amber capture the fiery beauty of the sunset in the striped scarf. Fringes finish this cozy cold-weather accessory at each end.
- 80 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Scarf: 165 cm L x 25 cm W
- Scarf: 65" L x 9.75" W
- Fringes: 8 cm L
- Fringes: 3.1" L
- 89% alpaca,11% nylon
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
The deep dramatic color scheme will look great on my blonde-haired sister.
Was This Review Helpful?
- This was a gift for: Sister
- Occasion: Christmas