Handcrafted Peruvian Classic Pullover Sweater, "Puno Black"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
Alfredo Falcon designs a sweater of casual elegance and soft warmth. The black sweater is knitted of a soft cotton and alpaca blend featuring a jewel neck, semi-raglan sleeves, and flirty holes traveling in diagonal line towards the hem.
- 0.23 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 101.6 cm Bust/chest x 81.3 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 40" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 61 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 89 cm Bust/chest x 76.2 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 24" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 35" Bust/chest x 30" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 111.8 cm Bust/chest x 83.8 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 44" Bust/chest x 33" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
Alfredo's sales have more than tripled since he started with Novica. He began with a few assistants and now has grown to employ full-time employees and several other women who help fulfill his orders. Many of the women who work for him are able to provide essentials for their homes like mattresses, refrigerators, and other appliances.
Alfredo Falcon has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2550 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to stock up on the alpaca wool he uses in his apparel and accessories.
Alfredo currently provides full-time jobs to a single mother, a man trying to fund his education, and several women who are bringing income to their households.
Alfredo currently supports English studies for his four nephews, with the hope that it will help them achieve a better future.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
"Nice, plain style. It will have many uses."
This sweater feels soft and cuddly. I like the fit, however I?m glad I ordered an xl. I normally wear a size medium or large. I like the looks and fit if it very much.
- Wear with jeans or skirts, maybe leggings
Was This Review Helpful?
"Light and lovely"
Very pleased with this, which is much lovelier than photographs can tell. It is simple but stylish, and will be versatile. It is delightfully lightweight but warmer than pure cotton. I expect to wear it a lot with pleasure. I got the small, and it fits nicely on a small but middle-aged frame.
- slightly dressy
Was This Review Helpful?