Hand-stamped Batik Men's Collared Balinese 100% Cotton Shirt, "Ocean Shade"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This long-sleeved shirt is presented by artisan Ketut Suwitra, who first tie-dyes the fabric and then creates a dark greenish-blue motif using the Balinese tradition of hand-stamped batik. The shirt features a classic collar, one chest pocket and a 7-button front closure. The fabric is 100% cotton and the buttons are made from coconut shells.
- 0.15 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 73.66 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 104.14 cm Bust/chest x 81.28 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 29" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 41" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% cotton, coconut shell buttons
- Features a button closure
- Dry in the shade
- Hand wash in cold water
- Handcrafted batik art--colors and pattern placement will vary
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Indonesia.
- Ships fast from USA.