Hand Made Natural Gems and Sterling Silver Necklace, "Delhi Dynasty"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
Descending from a sterling lineage, gemstones of all colors share a common heritage. Neeru Goel designs a stunning necklace with rainbow moonstone, amethyst, garnet and cool peridot that total 11.5 carats.
.925 Sterling silver
- 37 grams
- 1.31 oz
- Necklace: 47 cm L
- Necklace: 18.5" L
- Chain width: 4 mm
- Chain width: 4 mm
- Pendants (together): 18 cm L x 1.7 cm W x 0.4 cm D
- Pendants (together): 7" L x 0.7" W x 0.2" D
- Sterling silver, rainbow moonstone, amethyst, garnet and peridot
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Lobster claw clasp
- High polish finish
- Cable chain
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
Neeru is a self-taught jewelry artisan. Her designs are inspired by the rich heritage of traditional Indian jewelry. In her workshop, she and her assistants handcraft the jewelry molds and handset the gemstones. Neeru eagerly passes her knowledge to any of the artisans in her workshop who wish to master this ancient art.
At any given time Neeru, gives work to other jewelry artisans. Most work full-time and the others, part-time.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This is the second necklace I have purchased from this artist and I am once again thrilled with my purchase. The different stones complement each other in this beautifully crafted necklace. I look forward to purchasing other exquisite pieces from this artist.
Was This Review Helpful?
- This was a gift for: Myself
- Occasion: 'just because'