Hand-Knit 100% Alpaca Hat in Mauve from Peru, "Andean Comfort in Mauve"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Working with 100% alpaca yarns in a solid mauve color, Peruvian artisan Elvia Melendez creates a hat to provide comfort in the warm months. Knit by hand, the hat features subtle cable patterns for an elegant look.
- 70 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 44 cm Interior Circumference x 22 cm W x 20 cm H
- 17.25" Inner Circ. x 8.75" W x 7.75" H
- 100% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
"I love this hat"
I love this hat because it?s so soft and warm. It feels great on an autumn day. (I haven?t worn it in winter, so don?t know if it would be warm enough for colder weather. But I would love to wear it if it is.) The hat doesn?t flatten my hair, and fits very well. The color and style are also very pretty. You can tell that it is very well made with love.
- Fall weather
Was This Review Helpful?