Hand-Crocheted Tri-Color Alpaca Blend Scarf from Peru, "Neapolitan Fashion"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Designed by Peru's Marianella Asto, this wrap scarf brings a Neapolitan beauty to your wardrobe. In a tri-color array of ivory, chocolate, and oyster, soft alpaca blend yarns are hand-crocheted with marvelous openwork and patterns. Luscious fringe work completes the scarf at each end.
- 0.13 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- Scarf: 160 cm L x 20 cm W
- Scarf: 63" L x 7.75" W
- Fringes: 11 cm L
- Fringes: 4.3" L
- 89% alpaca, 11% polyester
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes