Hand-Crocheted Colorful Alpaca Blend Chullo Hat from Peru, "Festive Wari"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Inspired by the textiles and clothing of the ancient Wari peoples, Peruvian artisan Elsa Flores creates this festive hat. Working with alpaca and wool blend yarn, she hand-crochets this hat, featuring colorful squares with four points on the top.
- 0.10 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- 50 cm Interior Circumference x 24 cm W x 24 cm H
- 19.75" Inner Circ. x 9.5" W x 9.5" H
- 50% alpaca, 50% wool
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes