Hand-Crocheted Alpaca Blend Scarf in Grey and Black, "Fashionable Style"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Designed by Peru's Marianella Asto, this wrap scarf brings a touch of fashion and style to any ensemble. In a tri-tone array of slate, smoke grey, and black, soft and fluffy alpaca blend boucle yarns are hand-crocheted with marvelous openwork and patterns. Luscious fringe work completes the scarf at each end.
- 0.10 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- Scarf: 160 cm L x 20 cm W
- Scarf: 63" L x 7.75" W
- Fringes: 17 cm L
- Fringes: 6.75" L
- 89% alpaca, 11% polyamide
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes