Hand-Crocheted Alpaca Blend Hat and Scarf in Salamander, "Salamander Bliss"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Crocheted by hand from a soft alpaca blend in salamander, this hat and scarf combo from Peru reveals intricate floral patterns. Barbara Villegas designs this pair, completing the scarf with fringes on the ends.
- 0.22 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Hat: 46 cm Interior Circumference x 23 cm W x 22 cm H
- Hat: 18" Inner Circ. x 9" W x 8.75" H
- Scarf: 170 cm L x 15 cm W
- Scarf: 67" L x 6" W
- Fringes: 8 cm L
- Fringes: 3.1" L
- 90% acrylic, 10% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Your Purchase Makes a Difference!
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.