Hand-Crocheted Alpaca Blend Hat and Scarf Set from Peru, "Chili Fire"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Possessing an inner fire, this Peruvian hat and scarf set is crocheted by hand from a luxuriously soft alpaca wool blend in solid chili. Barbara Villegas creates this cold weather duo, displaying a lovely texture. Fringes complete the scarf at each end.
- 0.22 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Hat: 46 cm Interior Circumference x 23 cm W x 21 cm H
- Hat: 18" Inner Circ. x 9" W x 8.25" H
- Scarf: 180 cm L x 16 cm W
- Scarf: 71" L x 6.25" W
- Fringes: 9 cm L
- Fringes: 3.5" L
- 90% acrylic, 10% alpaca
- Do not bleach
- Use a warm iron
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Your Purchase Makes a Difference!
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.