Hand-Crocheted 100% Alpaca Hat in Azure from Peru, "Azure Winter"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Hand-knit from luxuriously soft 100% alpaca yarns, this hat from Peru is designed and crafted by Maria Esperanza Jauregui. She creates this hat with meticulous hands to create ribbed patterns as well as stripes of eggshell and snow white that decorate its azure body.
- 0.18 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- 48 cm Interior Circumference x 24 cm W x 20 cm H
- 19" Inner Circ. x 9.5" W x 7.75" H
- 100% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Maria Esperanza Jauregui has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1950 and the most recent for $900.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.