Embroidered Sleeveless Dress in Khaki and Blue from India, "Royal Blue Personality"
Product ID: 262285
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Shashi Sehgal opts for elegant minimalism in summer fashions as she designs the perfect dress for warm weather days. The khaki-colored viscose dress is adorned with flowing floral soutache embroidery in royal blue. The lightweight sleeveless dress slips over the head.
- 0.16 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- Size S: 101.6 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 93.98 cm Bust x 99.06 cm Hips
- Size S: 40" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 37" Bust x 39" Hips
- Size M: 101.6 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 99.06 cm Bust x 106.68 cm Hips
- Size M: 40" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 39" Bust x 42" Hips
- Size XXL: 104.14 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 127 cm Bust x 134.62 cm Hips
- Size XXL: 41" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 50" Bust x 53" Hips
- Size L: 104.14 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 109.22 cm Bust x 116.84 cm Hips
- Size L: 41" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 43" Bust x 46" Hips
- Size XL: 104.14 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 119.38 cm Bust x 124.46 cm Hips
- Size XL: 41" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 47" Bust x 49" Hips
- View size chart
Shakti, the Hindu feminine force of life, has driven Shashi all her life. For over 25 years she has dedicated herself to Indian design, turning a one-woman project into a successful apparel and home furnishings workshop. She employs women, mostly. She is a financial supporter of numerous NGOs dedicated to improving the lives of girls and women.
Shashi fought hard to escape the bonds of a patriarchal society and founded her own fashion workshop in the early nineties. To help other women achieve their goals she proudly finances the education of numerous girls through her support of NGOs.
Shashi's work is often featured in fashion magazines. Her project continues to grow, enabling her to offer work to more women each year.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Shashi Sehgal has received a $150 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
"Lovely, cool and flattering"
This dress is perfect for casual or dressy occasions, depending on your accessories. It's very well made and subtle. I feel very graceful in it, though that is not ordinarily how I'd characterise myself ! I'm enjoying it very much.
Was This Review Helpful?
"Fits well, attractive"
I will shorten it but it is well made and looks good.
Was This Review Helpful?