Dressy Brown Floral Baby Alpaca Wool Cardigan for Women, "Chocolate Honeysuckle"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Honeysuckle blooms on slender vines that swirl gracefully across a chocolate brown cardigan. Designed by Peru's Carla Cosar, the cozy alpaca sweater features crochet trim on the open front and fastens with ornate frogs of antiqued brass.
- 0.39 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 104.14 cm Bust/chest x 80.01 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 41" Bust/chest x 31.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 60.96 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 93.98 cm Bust/chest x 77.47 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 24" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 37" Bust/chest x 30.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca, brass buttons
- Features a button closure
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.