Crimson Cotton and Silk Floral Indian Block Print Shawl, "Red Floral Mosaic"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
By Swati Sharma, this colorful cotton and silk blend shawl features India's traditional hand block prints. This kind of textile printing in India dates back to the 12th century. Rich hues of crimson, salmon, and deep rose create a vibrant color palette of floral motifs that are reminiscent of architectural tiles. Beaded tassels align along each end.
- 0.15 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- Shawl: 248 cm L x 93 cm W
- Shawl: 98" L x 37" W
- Tassels: 2.5 cm L
- Tassels: 1" L
- 85% cotton, 15% silk, cotton tassels, glass beads
- Dry clean only
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Color and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India