Classic Oriental Green/Ivory Wool Area Rug, "Hammond"
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 U.S. STATESDelivery Estimate
Guaranteed holiday delivery
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Originally a construction style developed in the caucasian region, the sumak rug is an organic, hand-knotted, flat-woven rug that india has made its own over the centuries. traditional designs predominate this award-winning collection, but the jaimak collection combines the benefits of contemporary color and durable wool for rug styling that adds sophistication to any environment. through its unique herringbone effect and distinctive double-sided pattern, jaimak creates a luxurious look and feel far exceeding its economical price point.
- 41.31 kgs
- 91.1 lbs
- Rug: 3.05 m L x 2.44 m W
- Rug: 10 ft. L x 8 ft. W
- Rug: 3.66 m L x 2.74 m W
- Rug: 12 ft. L x 9 ft. W
- Rug: 4.27 m L x 3.05 m W
- Rug: 14 ft. L x 10 ft. W
- Rug: 0.91 m L x 0.61 m W
- Rug: 3 ft. L x 2 ft. W
- Rug: 2.74 m L x 1.83 m W
- Rug: 9 ft. L x 6 ft. W
- Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- For best results, periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
- Use only cold water when cleaning to avoid shrinkage
- If spills occur blot immediately then spot clean with mild soap and cold water
- Do not use oxygen cleaners on your rug
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in India.
- Shipped and certified in the United States.