Chalcedony and Ceramic Beaded Pendant Necklace from Mexico, "Delicacies of My Country"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Circling the neck with colorful beads of chalcedony, this necklace by Mexican artisan Mariana Barranco is centered by a beautiful heart pendant, handcrafted of barro negro, or black pottery, with a chalcedony stone dangling below. Sterling silver settings complete this truly elegant accessory.
Oaxaca's legendary barro negro is meticulously crafted by hand and each is a unique piece of folk art. Thus you may see slight variations in the size and motifs of the pendant.
- 30 grams
- 1.06 oz
- Necklace: 43 cm L x 0.3 cm W
- Necklace: 17" L x 0.1" W
- Pendant: 4.1 cm L x 3.3 cm W x 1.6 cm D
- Pendant: 1.6" L x 1.3" W x 0.6" D
- 925 sterling silver, ceramic, chalcedony
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- High polish finish
- Natural stone -- color and variegation will vary
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico