Central American Wood Ladle Serving Utensil , "Maya Soup"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Peten Wood Artisan Sculptors create a sleek modern design for a kitchen classic. They carve the ladle from jobillo wood by hand, featuring a sinuous handle. The woods' natural brown to dark red and golden grain accentuates the aesthetic harmony within the ladle's design.
Please note that hot and/or spicy food may dye the natural wood, yet spoons can be filed and finished with oil to return to natural coloring.
- 94 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 34.29 cm H x 7.6 cm W x 7.6 cm D
- 13.5" H x 3" W x 3" D
- Jobillo wood
- Dishwasher safe
- Free of lead and toxins
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Eco-Friendly: carved from natural and sustainable wood
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America