Black and White Reversible Alpaca Blend Hooded Knit Scarf, "Lightning in the Dark"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Flashes of white appear against the dark background of this intriguing reversible hooded scarf by Waldo Berrios. He crafts the scarf in a toasty alpaca blend in intermingled black and eggshell; the result on the other side is a speckled grey. Both sides have borders adorned with a diamond design of pre-Hispanic influence. A button closure at the neckline gives the beguiling accessory a snug fit over the shoulders, especially when worn with the hood over the head.
- 0.21 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Scarf: 170 cm L x 24 cm W
- Scarf: 67" L x 9.5" W
- Hood: 42 cm L x 27 cm W
- Hood: 16.5" L x 10.75" W
- 50% alpaca, 45% acrylic, 5% wool
- Features a button closure
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes