Baby Alpaca Mittens in Crimson and White from Peru, "Crimson Mountains"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
In wonderfully contrasting white and crimson, achieved with natural dyes, a beautiful pair of mittens is knit of soft baby alpaca wool. By Peruvian artisan Maria Teresa Tejada, they feature with little red pompoms at the wrists; the red is an alpaca blend, necessary to achieve the desired color. Each tip folds back to reveal finger holes. Baby alpaca refers to the fine fleece from the season's first shearing.
- 50 grams
- 0.1 lbs
- 22 cm L x 10 cm W
- 8.75" L x 3.9" W
- 100% alpaca; 95% acrylic and 5% alpaca trim
- All natural dyes
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes