Alpaca Blend Wine and Purple Ruana with Scarf, "Peruvian Wildflower in Red"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Versatile with lightweight warmth, this reversible alpaca-blend cloak is great for travel in changeable climates. Modeled after the Andean ruana, a traditional style of draped cloak, its pattern of flowers in boysenberry-purple and burgundy is inspired by the wildlife of the Peruvian mountainside. The generous attached scarf and button front keep you warm when winds pick up.
- 0.77 kgs
- 1.7 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- Ruana: 81.99 cm L x 118.01 cm W
- Ruana: 32.5" L x 46" W
- Scarf: 180 cm L x 20 cm W
- Scarf: 71" L x 7.75" W
- Fringe: 10 cm L
- Fringe: 3.9" L
- 50% alpaca, 45% acrylic, 5% wool, coconut shell buttons
- Features a button closure
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Extra button(s) included
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.