Alpaca Blend Cardigan with Burgundy Paisley Motifs from Peru, "Paisley Elegance in Burgundy"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
Woven of a soft alpaca wool blend, this elegant cardigan is designed by Peru's Alfredo Falcon. The collared sweater features intricate paisley patterns in burgundy over a field of black. The cardigan closes at the front with coconut shell buttons.
- 0.29 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 58.42 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 91.44 cm Bust/chest x 77.47 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 23" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 36" Bust/chest x 30.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 64.77 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 106.68 cm Bust/chest x 82.55 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 42" Bust/chest x 32.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 101.6 cm Bust/chest x 80 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 40" Bust/chest x 31.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 50% alpaca, 45% acrylic, 5% wool
- Features a button closure
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Textile softness: Soft--this item has been made with fibers that are soft to the touch
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Alfredo's sales have more than tripled since he started with Novica. He began with a few assistants and now has grown to employ full-time employees and several other women who help fulfill his orders. Many of the women who work for him are able to provide essentials for their homes like mattresses, refrigerators, and other appliances.
Alfredo Falcon has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2550 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to stock up on the alpaca wool he uses in his apparel and accessories.
Alfredo currently provides full-time jobs to a single mother, a man trying to fund his education, and several women who are bringing income to their households.
Alfredo currently supports English studies for his four nephews, with the hope that it will help them achieve a better future.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.