100% Baby Alpaca Chullo Hat in Crimson and While, "Andean Crimson"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
In beautifully contrasting colors of crimson and eggshell achieved with natural dyes, a lovely Peruvian chullo hat is knit by hand of soft baby alpaca wool. By Maria Teresa Tejada, it features a bold red stripe in an alpaca blend, necessary to achieve the desired color. A pompom at the top and long tassels at the ear flaps completes the design. Baby alpaca refers to the fine fleece from the season's first shearing.
- 60 grams
- 0.1 lbs
- Chullo: 46 cm Interior Circumference x 23 cm W x 30 cm H
- Chullo: 18" Inner Circ. x 9" W x 11.75" H
- Tassels: 16 cm L
- Tassels: 6.25" L
- 100% alpaca; 95% acrylic and 5% alpaca trim
- All natural dyes
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes