100% Alpaca Scarf in Pumpkin and Saffron from Peru, "Andean Fire"
Product ID: 339962
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Combining colors of pumpkin and saffron, the talented artisans of Peru's Ulloa Family hand-weave this 100% alpaca wrap scarf that carries the fire of the Andes. Lovely fringes complete the soft scarf at each end.
- 80 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Scarf: 165 cm L x 25 cm W
- Scarf: 65" L x 9.75" W
- Fringes: 8 cm L
- Fringes: 3.1" L
- 100% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes