100% Alpaca Pullover Sweater for Men in Shades of Brown, "Mountain Sands"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
The Peruvian autumn inspires this pullover sweater or chompa for men designed by Alfredo Falcón. He selects soft baby alpaca wool, the season's first sheer, in warm shades of brown: espresso, chestnut, and camel. This crew neck, long sleeve alpaca sweater would be considered an item of elegant clothing for men intended for important ceremonies, according to longstanding Andean traditions that have historically valued this material.
- 0.42 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 69.85 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 109.22 cm Bust/chest x 87.63 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 27.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 43" Bust/chest x 34.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 64.77 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 93.98 cm Bust/chest x 82.55 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 37" Bust/chest x 32.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 72.39 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 119.38 cm Bust/chest x 90.17 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 28.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 47" Bust/chest x 36" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
Alfredo's sales have more than tripled since he started with Novica. He began with a few assistants and now has grown to employ full-time employees and several other women who help fulfill his orders. Many of the women who work for him are able to provide essentials for their homes like mattresses, refrigerators, and other appliances.
Alfredo Falcon has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2550 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to stock up on the alpaca wool he uses in his apparel and accessories.
Alfredo currently provides full-time jobs to a single mother, a man trying to fund his education, and several women who are bringing income to their households.
Alfredo currently supports English studies for his four nephews, with the hope that it will help them achieve a better future.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
"It?s just ok"
The sweater looks exactly like the picture but I have to say I was a little disappointed in the quality and the fit. The knit is a bit looser than I expected and it seems it may unravel easily and it does run a bit small. I purchased the large and it fits a bit tight for a sweater and I probably won?t be able to wear anything underneath it
Was This Review Helpful?